The Lorch factory service offers on-site repair of your Lorch equipment at need. However, you can always have your welding equipment repaired at our location in Auenwald as well.
Proper repairs reduce the use of wear parts while increasing your torches’ service lives. Lorch puts outstandingly trained sales and service partners at your disposal for the repair and maintenance of your welding torches. Keep torch maintenance costs fully under control at all times with us.
Have an annual preventive maintenance of your Lorch products performed to prevent failures and ensure of your welding production’s productivity.
The scope of maintenance includes:
- Cleaning, visual, and electrical inspection
- General functional test
- Documentation of the test results
- Calibration and repair on request
If your welding system shows any signs of wear due to extensive use, a competent repair network of qualified technicians is at your disposal.
Advice: Combine maintenance with calibration and accident prevention service for your system to save time, money, and nerves.
Accident prevention review.
Industrial safety and accident prevention regulations require periodic safety inspections of your welding systems. They should be performed at least once a year in order to detect major consequential damage in advance.
Lorch will keep you safe:
- Safety inspection (UVV) according to BGV A3 and welding unit standard (ICE 60974-4)
- Compilation of the test record
- Application of the test mark
- Archiving of your test records
Lorch’s mobile and cutting-edge on-site calibration service returns your welding systems to greatest productivity as quickly as possible, no matter the manufacturer. You will receive all necessary calibration certificates and inspection stickers directly on site after calibration.
Why calibrate periodically?
- Verifying the measuring and control accuracy of your welding system
- Verifying compliance with standard-compatible tolerance ranges
- Ensuring reproducibility and consistent quality
- Welding in accordance with the standards of the welding procedure specifications (WPS)
Why use Lorch?
- Calibration to the standard DIN EN 60974-14
- Trained staff for best service quality
- Calibration includes welding systems of other manufacturers
- On request also with software update for your Lorch system
Do you have short-term additional requirements?
Do you want to avoid a long-term investment?
Then a rental unit from Lorch may be the better solution for you! Rental equipment is available from partners or from Lorch directly. Submit your rental request to email@example.com