In order to further develop and manage the sales network for the whole GB and Ireland region in cooperation with and reporting to the responsible Lorch Country manager.
Download full advert below.
The Role and key duties include:
· Maintaining and strengthening existing Lorch sales partner network
· Developing new distributors and potential new sales partners
· Working out a regional sales strategy in accordance with the overall Lorch UK strategy
· Responsibility for sales of the existing Lorch range via the sales partner network as well as introducing new Lorch products
· Increasing market awareness and developing a sustainable increase of Lorch market share in the region
· Recognise and react to market trends by suggesting, developing marketing actions and sales offers
The ideal candidate will:
· Be comfortable working independently and from their own initiative to achieve mutually agreed targets
· Have experience in sales of welding machines, preferably gained from a welding machine manufacturer or welding equipment dealer (although experience of sales of other high value Capital equipment will be considered)
· Have knowledge of welding processes and technology at an appropriate level-although training would be provided
· Have a full UK drivers licence
· Have experience of working with a CRM system