Millions of small arcs at the ends of the carbon fibre brushes remove all impurities on high-alloyed stainless steels and even on non-ferrous metals such as copper in the blink of an eye. A second work step to passivate the weld seam is not necessary.
No hazardous substances.
The EC-Clean 1000 cleans with the power of arcs without using any toxic pickling chemicals such as hydrofluoric or sulphuric acid. Only non-toxic electrolytes that are also used as the food additive E338 are used for this.
Cleaning and passivation in a single step.
- Cleans thoroughly and quickly even in corners and edges
- Polishes the workpiece until its surface is as smooth as glass
- Perfectly non-toxic electrolytes
Dark-signing of stainless steel by oxidation.
- Light-signing of aluminium by material removal
- Durable and resistant to chemicals or abrasion
- Long-term stencils can be used up to 5,000 times